Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hanging out... a question about pants.

The other day me and Dan were walking down the street, and we ended up walking behind a guy that had some magical ability to walk with his jeans somehow levitating around thigh level and his pants fully on display.

Now don't get me wrong, I think it's cool to look cool - if you can pull it off... which I unfortunately can't.

I can't even pull off any legitimate attempt at fashion, style, or looking cool, and I have never been able to.

But some people can.

I just don't understand the whole thing about why you would want to show the world your underwear!

I mean, I could possibly understand if the person had some kind of incredible underwear, like, a comic book, or one of those magic eye things (although that could end up in getting a beating from staring closely at someones crotchal area) but you get my point?

Maybe it's some kind of cheap airing technique... I know I for one hate going out wearing wet clothes.

Hmm. I think this one will remain a mystery.

No comments: