Saturday, March 12, 2016

Return of the wack!

Greetings!

I've wanted to set up a personal blog for a while, and recently I found an old one I had. Having been through all the posts and removing the most cringeworthy - or ones that may possibly get me in to trouble - I've left the ones that are still ok for public consumption.

To be honest, unless you know me, they probably won't be of much interest anyway, and even then they still probably won't be!

Anyway, I just thought I'd start writing some stuff again.

This blog is just what's going on inside my head, and will feature things about illustration, music, food, beer, and anything else that I decide I want to waffle on about.

Please bear with the awful blog template, I'm still re-learning the Blogger platform and will be tweaking it as I go!

No comments: