Wednesday, May 18, 2016

I'm no Kit Harrington but...

...it dawned on me the other day that I essentially went through exactly what his character Jon Snow did.

Just like Jon, I'm a loyal, caring, hard working and just person who served his cause and people with honesty and integrity, and yet in the end everything and everyone turned on him and murdered him.

This happened to me in the not so distant past believe it or not. Well... I wasn't murdered obviously, I'm using it as a metaphor of course.



But then just like Jon Snow... I came back from the dead.

Stronger, and more determined than ever.

Ok, fair enough, we're yet to see that stage yet from ol' Jonny boy (season 6 is being well slow) but I'm sure he's going to spill some well deserved blood.


So, to those who put knives in me, and those who wanted to see me burn...

Karma doesn't discriminate, and she also doesn't fail.

We'll see who has the last laugh.

That elephant in the room is me, and elephants never forget.

No comments: