Friday, April 1, 2016

Happy pranking - don't worry Google, I'm on your side!

Just wanted to say that I think poor ol' Google has been pranked by the people claiming to have gotten in to trouble or fired over "accidentally" using the April fools 'Mic Drop' send button...


And if they really did (which they didn't - I stake my best hat on it) (I only own one hat) then basically:

A) they deserved to be told off or fired for being so absolutely dumb
B) who cares? Who really wants to work for a company that can't see that it was either an honest mistake, and not their fault
C) Who would want to work for a company that didn't see the funny side of it? I mean, it's not like they didn't receive the sent email is it?!

Lighten up world. Stuff like this winds me up.

Happy pranking :)

No comments: